Latest News / Archive
- OPEN CALL for 1 PhD Fellow position - Center for Research in Medical Pharmacology, University of Insubria, Italy
- Welcome new SNIP officers
- Upcoming Keystone Joint Conference
- 2018 SNIP Awardees
News from NIH
- BRAIN Initiative Advanced Postdoctoral Career Transition Award to Promote Diversity
- NIDA: HIV, Drug Abuse, & You
- AIDS and Related Research Study Sections Reorganization
- Successfully Navigating Peer Review
From the JNIP Editor desk
A few changes will take place in the editorial board in 2018. Dr. Irena Kadiu has stepped down from her position as a senior editor. Thank you, Irena, for your support of JNIP. A new section has been added to the journal -- neurotransmitters. Dr. Marco Cosentino will head this section. Welcome Marco!
Best wishes to you and yours in the coming year!
Howard Gendelman, MD
Editor in Chief, JNIP