Latest News / Archive
- OPEN CALL for 1 PhD Fellow position - Center for Research in Medical Pharmacology, University of Insubria, Italy
- Welcome new SNIP officers
- Upcoming Keystone Joint Conference
- 2018 SNIP Awardees
News from NIH
- BRAIN Initiative Advanced Postdoctoral Career Transition Award to Promote Diversity
- NIDA: HIV, Drug Abuse, & You
- AIDS and Related Research Study Sections Reorganization
- Successfully Navigating Peer Review
NIH funding opportunities
Two companion RFAs have just been published that focus on “Altered neuronal circuits, receptors and networks in HIV-induced Central Nervous System (CNS) dysfunction”. The RFAs are a collaboration between NIMH, NINDS, NIDA and NIAAA.
Here are links to the RFAs:
This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) invites research grant applications to decipher pathways and mechanisms responsible for HIV-1 induced central nervous system (CNS) dysfunction seen in virally suppressed HIV-1 positive patients, by understanding the causal role played by altered neuronal circuits, neuronal receptors and neuronal networks.
For further enquiries please contact:
Dr. Vasudev Rao, NIMH [Phone: 301-825-3259; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org]