Latest News / Archive
- OPEN CALL for 1 PhD Fellow position - Center for Research in Medical Pharmacology, University of Insubria, Italy
- Welcome new SNIP officers
- Upcoming Keystone Joint Conference
- 2018 SNIP Awardees
News from NIH
- BRAIN Initiative Advanced Postdoctoral Career Transition Award to Promote Diversity
- NIDA: HIV, Drug Abuse, & You
- AIDS and Related Research Study Sections Reorganization
- Successfully Navigating Peer Review
April 10 - 13, 2019 (tentative)
The 25th Scientific Conference of the SNIP will be held in Portland, Oregon, in April 2019 (tentative date April 10-13). More details will follow when available. Members are invited to contact Dr. Marcus Kaul with suggestions about topics they would like to be presented at the next conference.
Welcome to SNIP
A society that fosters interdisciplinary research bridging the fields of Immunology, Pharmacology, and Neuroscience with a special emphasis on how drugs of abuse and infectious diseases, such as AIDS, interact and modulate the neuroimmune axis.
— Johnny He, Ph.D.
An Official Newsletter from the Society on NeuroImmune Pharmacology.